Welcome to the Big Orange family!
Tip: Make sure your student includes your information on their orientation registration. That is the only way you’ll receive emails regarding programs for families. If you are not receiving emails from our office, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tennessee Family Series is UT’s family orientation webinar series. This is your chance to interact directly with UT staff, and ask questions live on air! Our team will answer as many questions as we can in real time and will follow up with participants with the answers to questions we don’t get to.
Join us to hear from the experts as we explore topics crucial for your student’s transition and success. You must register for the Tennessee Family Series in order to receive the appropriate Zoom link. Registration information will be sent to families in May!
All sessions will be at 7:00 PM EST:
- Session I: The Big Four (Parking, Dining, Housing & One Stop) | Thursday, June 1
- Session II: Community & Leadership | Thursday, June 15
- Session III: Health & Wellness | Thursday, June 29
- Session IV: The Big Four (Parking, Dining, Housing & One Stop) | Thursday, July 13
- Session V: Student Success | Thursday, July 27
- Session VI: Life on Rocky Top | Thursday, August 10
Starting in June, all new incoming parents and family members can participate and complete Vol 101, UT’s online orientation modules.