- What do you enjoy most about working with UT undergraduate scholars I enjoy the special moments this profession allows for me to experience with undergraduate scholars at UT? Having the opportunity to listen to them talk about their aspirations and work to achieve them is priceless.
- What is one piece of advice you would provide to new scholars at UT? Take time to get to know yourself and find the things that make you a better person each day.
- What is your favorite UT Tradition? Slap the Rock
- Why should scholars take advantage of the programs, services, and resources offered by the Office of Academic Inclusive Initiatives? Scholars should take advantage of programs, services, and resources offered by the Office of Academic Inclusive Initiatives because the services are designed to comprehensively support students at UT. Students will be able to learn about a wide array of topics, while being able to apply what they have learned in their classes and communities.
- What is your favorite quote? “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Education: Bachelor of Science, Political Science | Minor: Communication; Pursuing Master of Science in College Student Personnel