In fall 2021, UT will launch Vols Start Back, an initiative designed to re-orient continuing Volunteers to in-person campus life. Vols Start back will re-engage students with the UT community through dynamic programming and opportunities to connect with faculty, staff, and peers. Student scholars who participate in Vols Start Back will
- Attend an in-person session to re-engage with academic and campus life resources
- Engage with faculty, staff, and peers through in-person programming designed to promote success
- Participate in engaging programming around topics like academic success, Vol is a Verb, student engagement, health & wellness
- Receive a $250 stipend upon program completion
Check back in July for details on eligibility, how to apply, and program details.
As students return to an on-campus experience, UT has a variety of resources to support their success, including
- Vol Success Tips
- Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction & Academic Coaching
- One Stop Student Services
- Center for Student Engagement
Vols Start Back was created in response to COVID-19 and the primarily virtual university experience during the pandemic. Continuing UT students are eligible to apply.