When beginning your search, consider the following personal preferences and goals to guide you:
- Career Field/Industry/Major
- Job function and necessary skills
- Geographic location
- Types of organizations
- Other values or important criteria
If you have questions or are unclear, consider schedule an appointment with the Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration’s career exploration coaches or career coaches.
Opportunities for UT Students
Register to participate in on-campus interviews for internships and receive targeted email messages about special programs and opportunities.
Resources by Major and Industries
Career Information by College – select student tab and appropriate college
- Looksharp – The largest internship and entry-level jobs marketplace dedicated entirely to students and new grads. Search for opportunities by location, industry and/or companies of interest.
- Back Door Jobs – Uncover thousands of unique and alternative short-term jobs, internships and unique work experiences for students of all ages.
- Disney College Program – A unique educational and work program especially designed to increase practical knowledge of the entertainment and hospitality industry.
- GetThatGig.com – Extraordinary careers, internships & part time jobs, the people who have them and how to get them!
- InternshipPrograms.com – The premier portal web site community for internship seekers such as college students, corporate employers, and career center professionals. Research and apply to hundreds of internship programs from this site.
- Monster College – Great jobs for recent grads and students seeking internships, summer jobs, or temporary positions.
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education – One stop resource for all student positions listed through Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU).
- One Day One Internship – The insider’s guide to unique and exciting internship opportunities for college students.
- USAJobs.gov – Opportunities for internships and entry-level jobs with the federal government.