Attend Graduate & Professional School Prep Month – October 2023
- Law School Fair – October 2nd from 10 AM- 2PM, Student Union Ballroom *hosted by the College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School 101: Graduate School Admissions – October 3rd from 4-5 PM, On Zoom
- Personal Statement Basics – October 4th from 4-5 PM, Student Union 360
- Health Professions Fair – October 17th from 10 AM -2 PM, Student Union Ballroom *hosted by the College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School and Funding – October 23rd from 5:00-6:00 PM, Hodges Library 128, Register Here
- Getting to Know the New GRE Test – October 24th from 4:00-5:30 PM, On Zoom
Are you considering continuing your education in a graduate or professional school?
When appropriate, graduate or professional school can have a significant impact on your future career, but is also a significant investment of time, energy, and financial resources. Reflect on your career goals and research your options to help you decide when and where advanced education is right for you. Use these resources or download our Admissions Guide to Graduate School to help you as you navigate the process. Learn about events offered during Graduate & Professional School Prep Month. Gather advice from national speaker and author, Dr. Don Asher in this recording of his last workshop.
Exploring your Options
Applying to Programs
Centralized Application Services
Graduate School Tips
Meet with your Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration career coach early in the process.
- Discuss your career objectives and goals for graduate school.
- Get help answering questions about the various parts of the application process, including admission essay or personal statement reviews.
Attend annual Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration sponsored and other graduate school events.
- Graduate & Professional School Prep Month happens every October and Pre-Health Prep Month occurs in the spring semester.
Additional Graduate School Resources
- Graduate Guide
- Peterson’s Graduate Search
- The Princeton Review
- US News and World Report (Program Profile and Rankings)