- “Organizers” prefer to work with words and numbers, following instructions.
- May not like ambiguity or unstructured activities.
- Typical fields include accounting, finance, banking, and office administration.
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Communication & Information
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Retail and Consumer Sciences
- VolsTeach (secondary math & science teacher preparation program)
Haslam College of Business
Herbert College of Agriculture
- Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Food and Agricultural Business
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
Tickle College of Engineering
- Financial Analyst
- Food Service Manager
- Medical Records and Health Information Technician
- Mathematics Teacher
- Military Enlisted Personnel
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Paralegals and Legal Assistant
- Production Worker
- Software Developer
- Computer Support Specialists
Select another result to research related majors and careers.
Strong Interest Inventory / PathwayU