- “Persuaders” prefer to work with others, influencing, leading, or managing them.
- May not like precise or concentrated intellectual work or systematic activities.
- Typical fields include management, marketing, law, and politics.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Language and World Business (Concentration with Foreign Language Major)
- Political Science
- Interdisciplinary Programs:
College of Communication & Information
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Sports Management
- Leadership Studies Minor
- Retail and Consumer Sciences
Haslam College of Business
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
- Public Administration
- Supply Chain Management
Herbert College of Agriculture
Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
Tickle College of Engineering
Select another result to research related majors and careers.
Strong Interest Inventory / PathwayU