Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Non-College Degree Programs

Veterans education benefits for Non-College Degree Programs

A variety of Non-College Degree Programs are available through UTK at our conference center located in downtown Knoxville. Visit our office of professional development and view offered programs. Not all programs are covered by the veterans education benefits, so please check with the program coordinator or the Veterans Success Center for more information.

In order to process your request for your payment from VA for non-college degree programs we need the following items:

  1.  Letter of eligibility, and
  2.  An invoice from program.

You do not need to fill out the enrollment certification request or the UTKVA student agreement. Those forms are used for students who are issued a student ID.

If you have used your benefits at another school and are now going to use your benefits through our non-college degree programs you will need to fill out the “Change of Place of Training Form” 22-1995 on the VA website. If you are receiving Chapter 35 you need to fill out form 22-5495.