The Veterans Success Center works closely with our Veterans Upward Bound Program. This program is for military or veteran students who have not yet been admitted to UT. This program assists prospective students in attending UT or the school of your choice.
The program offers the FREE SERVICES listed below:
- Academic Support: Math, English, and Computers (great for the prospective student who has been serving in the military and has been out of high school for more than 3 years)
- Admissions consultation: We can assist with filling out the application, FAFSA, or questions about transcripts
- Skills and career assessments
- Help accessing GI BILL or VOC REHAB benefits
- Referral for other veteran services
- Located in 25 HPER Building 865-974-2132 open from 0900-1700