The Quick Career Coaching series offers mini-lessons on topics such as resume writing, Handshake, interviewing, grad school admissions, how to work a job fair, and much more. Through these 15-minute workshops, you can get a jump start on your career and professional development, learn a new career-related skill, and more!
There will be 8 in-person and 8 virtual sessions.
- All in-person sessions will be held in Student Union, Room 262C.
- All virtual sessions can be accessed by joining this ZOOM Room link: https://tiny.utk.edu/QuickCareerCoachingSeries
Spring 2023 Schedule
- Handshake 101 – Tuesday, January 31 @ 2:15PM (In-Person)
- Tips for Choosing/Changing Majors – Tuesday, February 7 @ 3:50PM (Virtual)
- Networking & LinkedIn – Monday, February 13 @ 11:15AM (In-Person)
- Internship & Job Search – Thursday, February 16 @ 3:50PM (Virtual)
- Resume Basics – Thursday, February 23 @ 2:15PM (Virtual)
- Interviewing 101 – Tuesday, February 28 @ 2:15PM (In-Person)
- Graduate School 101 – Tuesday, March 7 @ 3:50PM (In-Person)
- Cover Letter 101 – Wednesday, March 22 @ 11:15AM (Virtual)
- Networking & LinkedIn – Tuesday, March 28 @ 3:50PM (Virtual)
- Tips for Choosing/Changing Majors – Thursday, March 30 @ 2:15PM (In-Person)
- Personal Statement Basics – Tuesday, April 4 @ 3:50PM (In-Person)
- Graduate School 101 – Monday, April 10 @ 2:45PM (Virtual)
- Resume Basics – Thursday, April 13 @ 3:50PM (Virtual)
- Handshake 101 – Wednesday, April 19 @ 2:45PM (Virtual)
- All About Gap Years – Wednesday, April 26 @ 2:45PM (In-Person)
- Interviewing 101 – Monday, May 1 @ 11:15AM (In-Person)
Job Fair Preparation
In addition, we are also offering 3 mini-workshop sessions on How to Work a Job Fair. They will all be on Thursday, February 9th @ 1:00PM, 2:00PM, and 3:00PM @ the Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration, SU 225.