The Quick Career Coaching series offers mini-lessons on topics such as resume writing, Handshake, interviewing, grad school admissions, how to work a job fair, and much more. Through these 15-minute workshops, you can get a jump start on your career and professional development, learn a new career-related skill, and more.
The zoom link for all virtual workshops can be found on Handshake.
Fall 2023 Schedule
- Handshake 101 – Wednesday, September 13th 11:15am-11:30am Student Union 225
- Networking & LinkedIn – Thursday, September 21st 3:40pm-4:05pm Virtual
- Resume Basics – Wednesday, October 18th 11:15am-11:30am Virtual
- Cover Letters 101 – Thursday, October 26th 3:40pm-4:05pm Virtual
- Interviewing 101 – Wednesday, November 8th 11:15am-11:30am Virtual
- Using AI in the Job Search – Thursday, November 16th 3:40pm-4:05pm Student Union 169
- Handshake 101 – Wednesday, November 29th 11:15am-11:30am Student Union 225
- Tips for Choosing/Changing Majors – Wednesday, December 6th 11:15am-11:30am Virtual