- “Creators” prefer to work with their minds, innovating, imagining, creating.
- May not like structured situations, rules, or physical work.
- Typical fields include art, music, architecture, advertising, and journalism.
College of Architecture and Design
College of Arts and Sciences
- Art – Cinema Studies
- Art History
- Art – Studio Art
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Religious Studies
- Interdisciplinary Programs:
College of Communication & Information
- Communication Studies
- Information Sciences
- Journalism & Electronic Media
- Public Relations
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
Herbert College of Agriculture
Select another result to research related majors and careers.
Strong Interest Inventory / PathwayU